out / box
For more information or questions please email to: info (at) woutersibum dot com
* Most photo's of the works are taken by Wouter Sibum. Some Photo's are made by Hans Sibum an Nicolas Vionnet. Otherwise photo credit is near photo.
* Re-pair is made possible by Entente Florale, Stadt Weimar Grünflachenambt and the Sparkasse.
* Nein wirklich, das ist keine bank is made with kind permission of the Diakonissenkrankenhaus Leipzig.
* The grass of the Monument of Informal Gathering was often mowed by Ben Sibum. Trash wss often taken away by different visitors. The red stone gravel and reperation of 2 benches are most likely done by the Municipality of Almere.
* The photo's in the collection Beches taken in Skopje, Tirana, Prishtina, Marseille, Brussels, Manchester, Liverpool, Bilbao and Vitoria Gasteiz are made possible by The Netherlands Foundation for Visual Arts, Design and Architecture, known in the Netherlands as Fonds BKVB.
* Photo's of Colour me surprised and The Wailers by Nicolas Vionnet
* Photo of Wouter taking a picture of twin-garbagecans is taken by Andre Smits for his project artistintheworld.com
* The research 'Ontology of objects and visual language in public space' was kindly supported by CBK Rotterdam (Centre for Visual Arts Rotterdam)
* This site is built with Indexhibit